Kool 365 offers residential HVAC maintenance services that specifically fit your heating and cooling needs! Keep your heating and air conditioning systems running at peak performance and save money on your utility bills while lengthening the life of your current system. Our HVAC technicians can perform routine maintenance to optimize furnace, heat pump, air conditioner, and more by catching problems early on, saving you time, money, and headaches in the future. This is the best preventative maintenance plan available worry-free protection all year long.
Annual Service Contract
Starting at $199 for the entire year, we offer an Annual Service Contract providing a once-yearly inspection of your HVAC system. This specifically pays for your on-site diagnostic. You're only responsible for paying for the repair, if needed, and any additional parts.
Biannual Service Contract
Starting at $399 for the entire year, we offer a Biannual Service Contract, which includes twice-yearly inspections. This covers two services, one for your air conditioning and one for your heating system.
This is the best preventative maintenance plan available providing you with year-long, worry-free protection.
- Full parts warranty on equipment currently covered under your manufacturer's warranty.
- No trip charges or diagnostic fees.
- 1st priority scheduling! Includes 24-hr Emergency Service.
- 15% discount off of our regular low pricing.
- Same-day (two-hour window) service.
- Includes routine service on an annual biannual, or quarterly basis.
- All work (parts & labor) is guaranteed for one year.
The following tasks will be performed during our annual, biannual, and quarterly maintenance plans on gas furnaces, gas boilers, air conditioners, and heat pumps:
- Check & clean air filters
- Check & tighten fan blades & blowers
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check incoming voltage
- Check thermostat
- Check & flush condensate pans, drains, and pumps
- Check for proper CFM (Airflow)
- Lubricate motor
- Take temperature readings
- Check overloads & safety controls
- Lightly clean indoor coil
- Check refrigerant levels