We offer residential HVAC maintenance services that specifically fit your HVAC needs! Keep your heating & air conditioning systems running at peak performance and save money on your utility bills while lengthening the life of your current system. We can perform routine maintenance to optimize your heating and air conditioning systems and catch problems early on, saving you time, money, and headaches in the future. This is the best preventative maintenance plan available providing you with year-long, worry-free protection.
Annual Service Contract- Starting at $199 for the entire year, we offer an Annual Service Contract, which means we come out and service your system 1 time a year. This specifically pays for your on-site diagnostic. You're only responsible for paying for the repair, if needed, and any additional parts.
Biannual Service Contract- Starting at $399 for the entire year, we offer a Biannual Service Contract, which means we come out and service your system 2 times a year. This covers two services: one for your air conditioning and one for your heating system.
This is the best preventative maintenance plan available providing you with year-long, worry-free protection.
- Full parts warranty on equipment currently covered under your manufacturer's warranty.
- No trip charges or diagnostic fees.
- 1st priority scheduling! Includes 24-hr Emergency Service.
- 15% discount off of our regular low pricing.
- Same day (2-hr window) service.
- Depending on contract, includes routine service annually, biannually or quarterly.
- All work (parts & labor) is guaranteed for one year.
The following tasks will be performed during our Annual, Bi-Annual, and Quarterly maintenance plans on the following systems: gas furnaces, gas boilers, air conditioners, and heat pumps.
- Check & clean air filters
- Check & tighten fan blades & blowers
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check incoming voltage
- Check thermostat
- Check & flush condensate pans, drains, and pumps
- Check for proper CFM (Airflow)
- Lubricate motor
- Take temperature readings
- Check overloads & safety controls
- Lightly clean indoor coil
- Check refrigerant levels